We invite you to read the article about SMARTH:
In order to avoid contamination, your colour coded “ARICASA HYGIENE” items have to be replaced when:
- the base is cracked or damaged, helping bacteria growth;
- filaments are worn or broken;
- filaments are discoloured;
- filaments are twisted or coiled
- according to a law or regulation replacement is requested.
How to use your products
A correct use will maintain the best hygiene of your working areas and your “ARICASA HYGIENE” products. Please follow these instructions:
- Thoroughly clean each item after use, possibly in autoclave at 130°C / 270°F or in boiling water, in order to remove bacteria;
- Allow to dry completely;
- Use only when cool;
- Hang brushes to store in order to help maintain the filaments in best conditions.